Human Rights Now combines aspects of investigations, advocacy, campaigns, education and technical cooperation with other organizations. HRN prioritizes most serious human rights violation, such as extrajudicial killings and military’s attacks against civilians. HRN also prioritizes human rights violations against those who are more vulnerable, such as women and children.
- [Statement] Statement on the Tokyo Conference on Afghanistan ~ Human Rights shall be the center for international assistance~
- [Statement] May 2, 2012, Joint statement on INGOs on the ASEAN Human Rights Declaration
- [Event] Seminar By Professor Paul Hunt "Taking Economic, Social and Cultural Rights Seriously"
- [Statement] HRN Calls for Japan to tackle violence against women through ODA
- [Report] Proposal on the Foreign Ministry's Aid programs for Cambodia
- [Report] Proposal on the revision of JBIC Guidelines for Confirmation of Environmental and Social Considerations
- [Report] Proposal on the planning process of country-by-country aid programs