Human Rights Now combines aspects of investigations, advocacy, campaigns, education and technical cooperation with other organizations. HRN prioritizes most serious human rights violation, such as extrajudicial killings and military’s attacks against civilians. HRN also prioritizes human rights violations against those who are more vulnerable, such as women and children.
Transitional Justice in Cambodia (ECCC)
- [Statement] Cambodia land issues
- [Statement] Cambodia:HRN express deep concern over the charge against prominent human rights defender, Mr. Chan Soveth
- [Opinion]Collective reparations measures for victims in the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia: Policy Arguments and Legal Observations regarding the Reparations Appeal of Case 001
- [Statement] Historic first conviction in the ECCC: Further efforts required for the realization of justice
- [Statement] Request for effective measures for the extension of the mandate of Mr. Surya Prasad Subedi, the Special Rapporteur of the UN Human Rights Council for Human Rights in Cambodia.
- [Report] Mass Victims Litigation Practices: Suggestions For Victims' Participation at the ECCC From Japanese Experiences in Mass Plaintiff Cases
- [Statement] Request concerning funding to the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia
- [Report] Comments on the Draft Internal Rules of the ECCC
- [Report] Justice for Victims -Fundamental Issues for the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia