Human Rights Now combines aspects of investigations, advocacy, campaigns, education and technical cooperation with other organizations. HRN prioritizes most serious human rights violation, such as extrajudicial killings and military’s attacks against civilians. HRN also prioritizes human rights violations against those who are more vulnerable, such as women and children.
Country and region
- Speech by Former Mayor of Futaba, Fukushima, Katsutaka Idogawa
- Video: Japanese Government (Mr. Takashi Okada) Appears Before UNHRC
- Video: Anand Grover's Report to the UNHRC
- Fukushima Coverage Increases after SR Grover's Report
- HRN Hosts Side Event on S.R. Grover's Report to the UNHRC
- HRN presents at UNHRC requesting gov't to follow SR Grover's recommendations
- Event May 28, HRN will organize a side event of the UNHRC on rights to health in Fukushima
- Civil Society strongly condemns the recent Mayor Hashimoto's remark on the "Comfort Women"
- [Report]10 years after the war, Innocent New Lives are Still Dying and Suffering In Iraq. Human Rights NGO publish the Report of a Fact Finding Mission on Congenital Birth Defects in Fallujah, Iraq in 2013
- From Fukushima to New York: Continuing Dangers of Nuclear Power