Human Rights Now combines aspects of investigations, advocacy, campaigns, education and technical cooperation with other organizations. HRN prioritizes most serious human rights violation, such as extrajudicial killings and military’s attacks against civilians. HRN also prioritizes human rights violations against those who are more vulnerable, such as women and children.
Child Labor and Human Trafficking
- [Event] Asian Activist-α2012 Lecture Series-Child Labor Issues-
- [Report]HRN publish a report on extremely hazardous child labour practice at coal mines in Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya, India(July 29 2011)
- [Report]Report on Child Labour in the Mines of Meghalaya Fact Finding Mission of Human Rights Now to India
- [Media] 2010 Child labour in India
- [Statement] Press Statement on HRN Fact-finding team in India, June 2010
- [Report] Commentary on Cambodia Anti-Trafficking Law