Human Rights Now combines aspects of investigations, advocacy, campaigns, education and technical cooperation with other organizations. HRN prioritizes most serious human rights violation, such as extrajudicial killings and military’s attacks against civilians. HRN also prioritizes human rights violations against those who are more vulnerable, such as women and children.
Attacks against Human Rights Defenders
- [Joint Statement] Stop legal action against Malaysian human rights defender for highlighting rights of migrant workers
- [Statement] Request for effective measures for the extension of the mandate of Mr. Surya Prasad Subedi, the Special Rapporteur of the UN Human Rights Council for Human Rights in Cambodia.
- [Report] Report on Extrajudicial Killings and Enforced Disappearances in the Philippines
- [Statement] Japanese lawyers and activists call for immediate release of Pakistan human rights defenders and return to rule of law
- [Statement] Claiming for Justice for the Victims of Extra-judicial Killings and Enforced Disappearances in the Philippines
- [Report] HRN Fact-finding team in the Philippines: Interim Report
- [Statement] HRN Fact-finding team in the Philippines, April 2007
- [Statement] Support for Cambodian human rights defenders