Human Rights Now combines aspects of investigations, advocacy, campaigns, education and technical cooperation with other organizations. HRN prioritizes most serious human rights violation, such as extrajudicial killings and military’s attacks against civilians. HRN also prioritizes human rights violations against those who are more vulnerable, such as women and children.
- ［Media］11/16 NY : Health related issues after the nuclear accident
- [Event]Cambodia Seminar Series 2012 Report of the Fact-Finding Mission to Cambodia: The Deprivation of Land and the Continuous Human Rights Violations
- 【Event】July 5-8 Black Stripe Theater Presents Caryl Churchill's Cloud 9 (in English)
- [Event] Asian Activist-α2012 Lecture Series-Child Labor Issues-
- [Event] New York Event Videos
- [Media] Evacuating From Fukushima After Earthquake and Tsunami: Two Mothers' Stories
- [Events] "Fukushima 3.11:After 1 Year Photography Exhibition" will be held at New York University (Mar 8 - May 31)
- [Event] 56th Commission on the Status of Women(CSW)
- [Event] Documents on the UN Training Seminars on 22nd and 23rd July are now available online
- [Event] Special Lecture of Palestinian Lawyer, Raji Sourani "Peace and Human Rights: From Gaza to the World" in Tokyo
- [Event] Human Rights Now invited female activists fighting against violations of women's human rights and held a sympusium
- [Event] Seminar By Professor Paul Hunt "Taking Economic, Social and Cultural Rights Seriously"