Human Rights Now combines aspects of investigations, advocacy, campaigns, education and technical cooperation with other organizations. HRN prioritizes most serious human rights violation, such as extrajudicial killings and military’s attacks against civilians. HRN also prioritizes human rights violations against those who are more vulnerable, such as women and children.
- [Statement]Statement on current human rights situation in Syria
- [News]Call upon Japanese government to establish a commission on Iraq war
- [Statement] Our request and hope for the new Barack Obama administration ～related to human rights and justice～
- [News]Publication "What is going on in Guantanamo"
- [News]Symposium and film show on Guantanamo