Human Rights Now combines aspects of investigations, advocacy, campaigns, education and technical cooperation with other organizations. HRN prioritizes most serious human rights violation, such as extrajudicial killings and military’s attacks against civilians. HRN also prioritizes human rights violations against those who are more vulnerable, such as women and children.
- [Statement] May 2, 2012, Joint statement on INGOs on the ASEAN Human Rights Declaration
- [Media] Japanese rights group seeks ODA suspension over killings
- [News]AHRC referred the activity of HRN on the Philippines.
- [Report] Report on Extrajudicial Killings and Enforced Disappearances in the Philippines
- [News]The Secretary General of HRN lectured on human rights situation in the Philippines at the forum organized by TAF
- [Statement] Claiming for Justice for the Victims of Extra-judicial Killings and Enforced Disappearances in the Philippines
- [Report] HRN Fact-finding team in the Philippines: Interim Report
- [Statement] HRN Fact-finding team in the Philippines, April 2007