Development/Outreach (Grant Writing) Intern WANTED!
We are now recruiting Development/Outreach (Grant Writing) Intern who can help us for applying foreign grants to support our projects and missions.
Please see below for more details and contact us if you wish to apply;
Development/Outreach (Grant Writing) Intern
Internship Description: Grants Administrator
• Prospecting foreign donors that match Human Rights Now’s mission
• Drafting strategic grant inquiries and letters to foundations, based on their principles and priorities
• Maintain networking with both current and future donors.
• Constructing new fundraising strategies
• Researching for prospective supporters and donors, both domestic and foreign.
This is an unpaid internship, Human Rights Now is not responsible for any transportation fees
More than 2 days/week, 10:00 to 17:00
More than 6 months
• Strong ability to communicate effectively
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are required
• Must be creative and be a driven self-starter
• Strong abilities in writing with meticulous attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience in fundraising preferred.
• Strong abilities in both verbal and written English (TOEFL (IBT) score of 90 or above)
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter (please indicate when you are available to work in your cover letter) to email@example.com
For more information about Human Rights Now, please visit our website at http://hrn.or.jp
Human Rights Now
7F Creative One Akihabara Bldg.,
5-3-4 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0005 JAPAN
Tel: 03-3835-2110 Fax: 03-3834-1025 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com